Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that count darkness as light, and light as darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! ~ Isaiah 5:20
If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do? ~ Psalm 11:3
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ ~ Psalm 41:10

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Problem with Same Sex Marriage : Video



"The Problem with Same-Sex "Marriage'" is a documentary from the Family Research Council that shows in heartbreaking detail what happens when marriage is redefined. It follows the stories of David and Tonia Parker and Robb and Robin Wirthlin as their religious liberties run headlong into political correctness and pro-homosexual instruction in their public schools. This documentary will open your eyes to the pattern of intolerance and intimidation toward those defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman. This documentary will also equip you to know your rights, and to make a difference in you community.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...